Software Developer InternBookmark This
Posted: 959 days ago
DescriptionThe Siemens Infrastructure & Cities (IC) Sector is focused on providing answers that last for America’s aging urban infrastructure by offering solutions to make cities of all sizes more sustainable and competitive. With more than 18,000 employees spanning across the U.S., Canada, and Meso-America, the IC Sector is comprised of five divisions: Building Technologies, Low and Medium Voltage, Mobility and Logistics, Rail Systems and Smart Grid. The IC portfolio includes complete traffic and transportation systems, intelligent logistics, efficient energy supply and environmentally compatible building technologies. Siemens also provides ways to modernize the way power is transmitted and distributed to enhance the smart consumption of energy.
RequirementsWe are looking for a Software Developer Intern with an interest in software security. Candidate will work with our software development team to understand and clarify product requirements, write software design documents and test plans, and finally implement and test software solutions.
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters Degree program in Computer Science.
* Candidate should be completing Junior year or higher.
* Candidate should have taken at least one class related to security.
* Experience with both Windows and Linux/Unix preferred.
* Experience in computer labs is a bonus.
* Experience with Java, C++, and Perl is desired.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills