Marketing and Business Development InternStartup Code Works
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads - Social Media for an India based organizationIndia For Transformation
Web Development InternWest Coast Events & Marketing
Software Developer (iPhone / Objective C) - FT/PTTapWalk
Software Developer (Java / Android) - FT/PTTapWalk
Software Development InternshipBookmark This
1601 Cloverfield Drive, Suite 600S
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionCornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 5.5 million active subscribers in 164 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
Come work for CSOD this summer in this hands-on development experience, working alongside our teams in Application Development, Architecture, Tech Ops, and Quality Assurance. Cornerstone's growing culture is one of LA hidden gems, come be apart of it. www.csod.com/careers
We see this as an exciting opportunity to join and learn from our global software development team as a Software Engineer Intern working on our world-class enterprise software. You will solve complex problems in a high availability OnDemand software environment. We are one of the largest SaaS companies on the planet with more than 10 million business users on our application daily. Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for technical and professional growth.
• Apply technical skills and business knowledge to meet the broad range of end-user, application, system, and infrastructure requirements
• Plan, analyze, design, implement, maintain and support Company’s software applications and websites
• Produce scalable, robust, high-quality code
• Production support and troubleshooting
• Fix bugs in the Company’s software and websites
• Identify opportunities, make recommendations, and implement system performance/optimization and enhancements
RequirementsRequired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
• Ability to communicate technical issues or project details with Software Development Manager
• Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Proven understanding of the SDLC