Software Development - Internship at the core of Danish InnovationBookmark This
Howitzvej 60, 2000 Frederiksberg
DescriptionAre you the Software Developer that will join our innovative path?
Parlimer is a very promising IT Start-Up placed in the center of Copenhagen that wants to have an impact on social interaction. The work space is shared with more than 50 Start-Ups at the Copenhagen Business School Incubator creating an atmosphere filled with entrepreneurship, dynamism and innovation. Thus, the intern will be able to learn a lot from both his mentor and other entrepreneurs. In addition to this, the intern will have free access to coffee, kitchen facilities at the office and a student canteen with reasonable prices.
Currently, Parlimer needs to intensify the design of our web platform as well as to develop a range of Apps to cover the mobile devices demand. This will allow us to launch this project to the general public soon. Parlimer has the vision of providing people with the right tool to make social interaction more democratic and dynamic. In order to do so, Parlimer uses the internet to give the users a way to express themselves in a very revolutionary way. After several months we have developed the core of the system. Yet, there are still some features that need to be created and improved as well as challenges that will present themselves along the way that need to be addressed.
This Programming role focuses on Backend programming. The ideal candidate has a strong background in Python. The programmer to be chosen must show enthusiasm for innovation, be open-minded and have the sufficient knowledge in order to be able to create and improve the system.
ResponsibilitiesThe overall challenges for this position will be to:
- Understand the already developed code.
- Analyze needs, creating and designing quality solutions in close cooperation with your colleagues.
- Develop innovative solutions achieving on-line compatibility and positive large scale tests.
We offer you:
In this unpaid internship you will definitely get a very interesting multicultural team-working experience. Our office has a very rich networking atmosphere where you will be working with entrepreneurial minds with high goals, motivation and expectations. Moreover, we offer great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and to implement your ideas with our support. Furthermore, at the end of the internship, the intern will get a recommendation letter. In addition to that, we have a multitude of social activities, an informal way of communicating and regular after-office bar and networking events.
RequirementsRequired skills: ?
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences or similar; ?
- Software Development experience; ?
- Thorough knowledge of Python programming;
- Have a high level of English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our working language;?
- Open-minded and creative.
- Knowledge in Java Script;
- Familiarity with Mobile Apps Programming;
- Ability to work independently;
- Other languages as Spanish are a plus.