Software Engineering Co-opBookmark This
101 Federal Street, Suite 1934
Arcus Solutions is a growing, Boston-based technology consulting firm. We work hand-in-hand with our clients to provide flawless implementations of their unique and innovative visions. Not only do our clients receive a bug-free product in a timely manner, but we make sure to keep them informed of our progress every step of the way.
Our goal is to provide the best software solutions possible for our clients’ projects, and to make sure our clients never have to worry about the integrity of their products.
Seeking Versatile Software Engineers
Arcus engineers must pride themselves on flexibility, versatility, and innovation. As one of our engineers, you will be asked to dive into a variety of complex projects including websites, mobile apps, enterprise software, and more. Because of the diversity of our projects, you will have many opportunities to expand your skillset and grow as an engineer. Our growing team and fast-paced environment is sure to provide you with valuable, independent responsibilities, as well as leadership opportunities.
Responsibilities- Report to Managing Director or Project Manager (as applicable)
- Develop custom software solutions for clients as indicated by manager
- Work in an Agile development environment to complete tasks
- Actively participate in project brainstorming and structural planning
Requirements- Seeking bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- Fundamental knowledge of computer science, including: object-oriented design, structural development and general problem solving
- Familiarity with Git or other version control systems
- Strong communication skills