Software Engineering InternBookmark This
5200 Blue Lagoon Drive Suite 900
DescriptionCareCloud is offering year-round internship opportunities starting this Summer. Our interns will have the opportunity to make substantial contributions to our product while learning and understanding what it takes to build highly scalable, multi-tenant, cloud-based systems.
What we do:
CareCloud’s mission is to create a digital ecosystem by leveraging cutting-edge technology to connect a disjointed healthcare industry and ultimately improve the healthcare experience for patients, providers and healthcare professionals. We’re disrupting the status quo and giving medical practices elegant, easy-to-use software solutions to increase profitability and productivity.
If you are passionate about technology, obsessed over user experience and thrive on solving complex problems, we want to meet you.
This is a chance to get in on the ground floor with a dynamic company backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital investors and poised for explosive growth.
• Contribute to the development of our product portfolio.
• Involvement in software design and architecture discussions.
• Creation of technical documentation for APIs and web services.
• Must be currently enrolled in a full-time BS/MS degree program in computer science or related field.
• One year of experience developing in a popular language like C++, Java, etc.
• Ruby on Rails experience is a plus.