Creative Intern - UI and graphic developmentBookmark This
933 American Streeet
San Carlos, CA
DescriptionLightning Motors Corp. has been involved in researching and manufacturing electric two wheeled transportations for more than 6 years. We build the fastest production motorcycle in the world, won many road racing competitions and set several world speed records. Our solutions are used in various applications, from fuel cell hybrid electric buses, hybrid cars, electric motorcycle, electric ATV, electric yard trucks for ferrying shipping containers, professional ocean racing sailboat and many other areas. Our mission has been to build 2 wheel electric transportation (E2W) that has superior efficiency, performance, and affordability than current gasoline alternatives.
This position is for Local candidates only.
Responsibilities- Work with team to design and build marketing graphic, web site and application
- Manage and update social media content
- Create and edit Lightning Newsletter
- Photoshop images as needed
- Run marketing web and social media report
- Work with Sr. Engineers to complete assigned tasks
- Contribute in improving the processes or design.
Requirements- Able to translate a concept to image/graphic and wireframe the overall experience
- Understand how design for both PC and Mobile environment
- Expert on using photoshop and other design tools
- Web site and web application development experience for standard computing envi and/or Mobile
- Have hands-on experience in creative UI design
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Understand basic web design concept
- Have good problem solving skills (e.g. formulating approach to identify problems and trouble-shooting issues)
- Good communication skills
- Have interest or passion in green technology
- Android app development is nice to have
- Wordpress knowledge is nice to have