Software Engineering Intern- PAID!Bookmark This
27 Wormwood Street
DescriptionCareCloud is looking to hire two Software Engineering Interns to work out of our office in Miami, FL. This position requires a minimum of 20 hours/week for 3 months. Our interns will have the opportunity to make substantial contributions to our product while learning and understanding what it takes to build highly scalable, multi-tenant, cloud-based systems.
What we do:
CareCloud's mission is to create a digital ecosystem by leveraging cutting-edge technology to connect a disjointed healthcare industry and ultimately improve the healthcare experience for patients, providers and healthcare professionals. We're disrupting the status quo and giving medical practices elegant, easy-to-use software solutions to increase profitability and productivity.
ResponsibilitiesIf you are passionate about technology, obsessed over user experience, and thrive on solving complex problems, we want to meet you!
This is a chance to get in on the ground floor with a dynamic company backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital investors and poised for explosive growth.
• Contribute to the development of features.
• Involvement in software design and architecture discussions.
• Creation of technical documentation for APIs and web services.
• Ability to commit to working from our Miami office for 20 hours/ week or more
• Must be currently enrolled in a full-time BS/MS degree program in computer science or related field and have a completed a minimum of 1 semester
• Has completed at least 1 programming class
• One year of experience in developing in a popular laugnuage (C++, Java, etc.)
• Interested in all aspects of development including front-end, back-end, testing, and learning standard dev. patterns