Software Engineering Intern at a StartupBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a startup in the digital advertising space. Our culture is driven by a passion for helping others, is centered around users, and driven by results. We enjoy a collaborative and fun work environment, the highest level of integrity, and the ambition to always be #1. We are looking for someone intelligent who knows their stuff and will contribute to the growth of our company. Plus you gain real world experience!
15-20hours a week.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for systems
-Work on product and manage feature request
- Work on troubleshooting issues
-Setup different api's from partners.
Requirements-Know how to program and code
-Knowledge in PHP, MySql and Java programming
-Deep proficiency and experience in web-based application development, server-side programming, and SQL, MySQL and other database technologies
- Demonstrated ability to architect and build scalable, high performing and reliable systems
- Strong computer architecture and computer science fundamentals
- Knowledge in consumer product development or ability to learn fast.
- Excellent web analytical skills, able to analyze statistics and logs
- Excellent complex system debugging skills
- Extensive large, complex, scalable system design and architecture experience or ability to learn.
-Knowledge of how ad networks work and ability to scale the software and optimize it.