Software Product Marketing InternsBookmark This
SSGINDIA US Inc
15408, Scarlet Street
DescriptionSOFTWARE PRODUCT MARKETING INTERN
SSGINDIA US Inc, Austin, Texas - is looking for many qualified interns to join our "Virtual Internship" program - more than one interns from each state is our target.
The Sole objective of this internship is to prepare the student with Marketing as well as Sales Expertise, solving problems, understanding people ( customers) and building relationships.
This is a Virtual Internship - so there is enough flexibility to work from home or anywhere. You can work at any time of your convenience - of course, keeping in mind the need and timing of your customer.
This internship is not a team work - it is a single learning and is good for those who wants to be a business person in near future.
The internship might lead to a partnership with SSGINDIA US Inc.
Though this internship is "Virtual" and "Unpaid" - there is a 35% commission on sales - in case, your effort helps in a sales.
* Learning and Implementing Sales Funnel based operation.
* Learning and experiencing how to create awareness about a Product ( also emotional advertising )
* Learning Writing blogs and reviews on Product
* Learning the Business process activities of a client organization and how to work with them.
* Learning and applying Negotiation and Presentation techniques
* Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
* Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
* Prepare presentations
* Enter contact information into contact management systems
* Provide support to social media efforts
* Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Company is looking for many undergraduate students from each state who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising,