Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer with VBABookmark This
Practical Computer Applications
175 Highland Ave
Needham Heights, MA
DescriptionPCA is looking for both Interns and Full-Time permanent employees in our Needham MA corporate offices.
Practical Computer Applications (PCA) is a fast growing, INC 5000 Growth Company. We're long-term profitable company seeking the most talented Software Engineers. See more at www.pcapps.com
We are looking for the best Software QA Engineers to write QA scripts using Test Complete and VBA. The software projects are mission critical business applications written in .NET, C#, and SQL Server. You will design, create, implement automated QA projects using Test Complete.
Join PCA and you will immediately be given challenging, business critical projects to work on. You will see your work in the final project that will solve a real business problem.
Internships at PCA often lead directly to full-time, entry level positions
We are looking for Permanent Employees with similar qualifications.
* NO RECRUITERS PLEASE *
* NO CONTRACTORS PLEASE *
Responsibilities- Design, Code, and Implement Software Test Solutions
- Write testing scripts in VBA
- Monitor QA Tests
- Report results back to engineers
- Manual testing
- Review and advise on making UI's better, more intuitive
RequirementsExperience as a QA Test Engineer:
- Experience specifically using Test Complete would be ideal
- Have experience designing and building QA Projects
- Keen eye for intuitive UI's and a full understanding of Software Usability
Other helpful experience:
- Microsoft .NET, C#, or C++
- Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access, MS Analysis Services and/or Data Mining
- WinForms or WebForms or WPF
- Independent and Proactive
- Detail Oriented
- Good Communicator
- Solid Initiative
- Solid Follow-Through
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org