TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER / INTEGRATIONS / Masters Level Graduate Prfrd / + Bilingual A PlusBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionLRT MEDIA GROUP creates proprietary technologies and mobile apps to serve the lifestyle market.
We require experienced grad level intern to manage IT projects in our new biz unit, - > a virtual organization
*** Must be able to ( start immediately ) part time at least 15 hrs a week and work up from there....
** This project will pay a generous stipend upon completion of each phase.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic self starter grad student with great attitude, to
research and manage development / Integration of a proprietary cloud based platform.
Involves technology, planning & development of Web / WordPress / Learndash / Optimize Press
/ Optimize Member / Open Source platforms / Sugar CRM / Twilio.
We offer you flexibility to work from home using online collaboration and management tools.
** An outstanding performance shall land you a paid position once you prove you are proficient.
You will assist w/ development / documentation of a business system for Internet marketing models.
Experience with Internet marketing, is considered a Plus!
You'll need a lap top, be highly organized, a clear communicator, a burning desire.
If you are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship w/ executive responsibilities, this is it...
Please only apply if you are highly skilled, tops in your class, and have experience.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of operations and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Work with Designers, Developers, Graphics, Video and Processors
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for Dev / Demo / Training videos
- Contribute to streamlining existing methods
- This includes creation of well documented processes, procedures, and policies for the company.
- Work alongside our CEO and exec mgmnt team to create, report, and deliver your findings and philosophies into a workable plan using agile development philosophies and principles.
Requirements- Excellent research and multi platform technology integration skills
- Clear communicator with good eye for creating visual prototypes.
- Have some experience planning / creating technology solutions
- Have experience managing and documenting IT related projects the the entire life cycle.
- Deliver maps, charts, and documentation that clearly tell the story for internal operations, and consumer interactions.