Data Entry ClerkReliance capital Limited
The Knight Market LLC.TheKnightmarket
data entryArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Software Testing Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
PHP Developer Internshipinstitute of digital marketing
Software Engineering InternHaiku Deck, Inc.
Love (Yes You!)-Social Media & Wordpress?-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Our Online Co.Brown Marketing Consulting & PR
Manufacturing Software Development InternshipProto Labs, Inc.
Account Management & Sales InternshipBookmark This
One Penn Center West, Ste 200
Posted: October 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDVSport is a sports oriented company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, providing digital video acquisition, analysis and play-back software solutions for the professional and collegiate sport markets. DVSport's main product lines center around the acquisition, analysis and presentation of video and data to officials, coaches and players. We are seeking intern candidates to assist with general office operations/tasks including the build-out of various tech systems while preparing for upcoming sport seasons (football, basketball, hockey, baseball, lacrosse, etc.).
Responsibilities• This intern position will be focused on assisting with the implementation of our hardware and software technology into the sports market.
• Assist with general office functions, duties and assignments including, but not limited to: filing, labeling, data entry, mailings, etc.
• Assist with testing hardware, software and communications equipment before implementation into the field including, but not limited to: headsets, pagers, remote controls, shuttles, iPads, StillShot, GameDay, FastBreak, etc.
• Assist with logistical operations including, but not limited to: packing and unpacking of equipment and/or other shipping needs.
• Assist with ensuring all DVSport peripheral devices are properly labeled with DVSport logos before implementation into the field.
• Assist with inventory control and order fulfillment.
• All DVSport staff (interns included) work together to increase the user experience for our clients to the highest level, while maintaining the Company’s technological integrity.
RequirementsExperience & competencies in the following areas; Strong problem solving skills, energetic and enthusiastic personality, ability to work well independently and in a team/group setting, attention to detail, resourceful, ability to lift objects upwards of 50 lbs., thorough understanding and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with others, meet deadlines and focus on results and the ability to multitask.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Team Building, Communication Skills, Organization & prioritization skills, Meet Deadlines, Commitment to Customer Service, Building Customer Loyalty, Energetic Self-Starter, Account Sales Strategies
Preferred - Editing Software