data entryMCI, Inc
Performance AnalystAlamedatech Solutions LLC
SOFTWARE INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Real estate Company looking for interns - all majors - Spring, Summer, and Fall semesterReal Estate
Inside Sales Representative (in our Kiev office)bpm`online
data entryEnterasys Networks
Data EntryAtmos energy
Marketing & Sales Internship in Event Tech StartupBrella
Backend DeveloperBookmark This
244 5th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: September 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLIFARS is an Elite Incident Response, Digital Forensics, and Cybersecurity Intelligence firm based in New York City. LIFARS is a rapidly growing startup company recently ranked #2 in New York City on the Cybersecurity 500.
We are expanding our development team. The internship is designed to provide a valuable academic training experience. You'll get first-hand experience on coding in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can commit 15-25 hours of work a week. Compensation is based on applicant experience.
Responsibilities• Develop a REST API for our apps using Java and the Spark framework
• Help standardize and secure the API for fast and safe access
• Manage and maintain deployments on Heroku
Requirements• C family programming (C/C++, Java, et cetera)
• Git and Git syntax experience
• Document API requirements
• Analytical decision making skills
• Setting up and maintaining development and production environments.
• HTTP knowledge
• Heroku experience
• Enrolled or Recently Graduated in a Computer/Technology Bachelor’s or Master's Degree Program