data entryMCI, Inc
Performance AnalystAlamedatech Solutions LLC
SOFTWARE INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Real estate Company looking for interns - all majors - Spring, Summer, and Fall semesterReal Estate
Inside Sales Representative (in our Kiev office)bpm`online
data entryEnterasys Networks
Data EntryAtmos energy
Marketing & Sales Internship in Event Tech StartupBrella
Business Application Development with A.I.M.S. (Artificial Intelligence Management Systems)Bookmark This
Posted: September 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout BuziBrAIns (http://www.buzibrains.com):
Information is the key to success. The more we know the more we grow. We follow this basic principle since the day we began our activities. Along with our products and services, we enjoy sharing the knowledge with our clients. This urge of educating people encourages us to provide accurate business software solutions for our clients. We configure software solutions such a way that they become integral and essential part of their system and that too without much change to it.
We provide full-cycle services in the areas of software development, web-based enterprise solutions, web application and portal development. Combining our business domain experience, technical expertise, profound knowledge of latest industry trends and quality-driven delivery model we offer progressive end-to-end web solutions.
Internship Profile: A.I.M.S. Software Developer
Knowledge Base Required : SQL,HTML,SDLC
Type of Internship: Long Distance Online Summer Internship (3 Months)
Client Type: Any Company from Service Sector Or Manufacturing Industry
SME Segment. As per convenience of candidate.
Project Type Business Process Management System, Database Management System, MIS
Ex. CRM, ERP etc.
Technology: A.I.M.S, SQl,HTML
Job Location :As per choice of Candidate
Guidance From BuziBrAIns :
1. BuziBrAIns will provide all necessary technical as well as procedural documents to candidates to help them to complete the internship.
2. Entire communication will be online via email/ via software at mainaims.com. Link and log in details will be provided later
3. Candidates are expected to share their queries via email or entry in to the software.
4. Candidates can always contact BuziBrAIns staff which will assign to them as Guide. Please note that BuziBrAIns staff will help ONLY in understanding the complicacies of the project and WILL NOT write SQL or HTML Code for the intern. The BuziBrAIns staff will be sole authority to decide the kind of assistance to provide to the intern.
Formalities during internship
1. Inform the date & Location to start of Internship
2. Email confirmation to start internship.
3. Signing of Internship Undertaking documents and submission of the same. Following documents are to be attached to the internship undertaking. Candidates can submit the documents via email / courier to the office address.
A. Identity Proof with Photo
B. Address Proof
C. Academic proof.
4. NDA and SLA agreement.(Applicable only for live commercial projects and not for study project.)
ResponsibilitiesJob Profile 1. Contact the client from the internship location.
2. Get the software requirements. 3. Develop the software using A.I.M.S. (Artificial Intelligence Management System) Deploy it at client place.
4. Make sure that client uses it.
5. Take the acknowledgement from client for the usage of the software developed. Format of the same will be provided by BuziBrAIns.
RequirementsWho can apply:
Skill(s) required: HTML and SQL.
Degree(s): Engineering (B.Tech/B.E/MCA & Similar) and Science (B.Sc/M.Sc & Similar).
Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 1 month(s) can apply.
Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 1 Oct'16 ).
Preferred - SQL, Basic HTML, Full SDLC