Data Entry ClerkReliance capital Limited
The Knight Market LLC.TheKnightmarket
data entryArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Software Testing Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
PHP Developer Internshipinstitute of digital marketing
Software Engineering InternHaiku Deck, Inc.
Love (Yes You!)-Social Media & Wordpress?-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Our Online Co.Brown Marketing Consulting & PR
Manufacturing Software Development InternshipProto Labs, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
321 N. Clark St. Ste. 825
Posted: January 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionmyowndoc+or is a software company that allows doctors and patients to communicate via a new suite of online services . myowndoc+tor is located in downtown Chicago, Illinois. We are looking for 1 to 2 interns immediately who can transition to full time employees. We are building a team of energetic people who want to transform healthcare
Responsibilities- • The customer service representative will professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that questions and issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
o Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
o Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, and system troubleshooting.
o Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone or video conferencing.
o Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
o Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
o Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
o Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
o The representative will also explain how to use account features and solve customer application and Internet problems.
o The customer service representative will receive, document and resolve customer complaints.
• The customer service representative will collaborate with sales leads to successfully on-board new doctor(s) and healthcare provider accounts.
o Train medical professionals and administrative staff on the use and application of the myowndoctor product and service.
o Collaborate with doctors and medical staff to ensure all practice profile and billing information is entered properly into myowndoctor.
• The customer service representative will design and lead campaigns to grow patient subscriptions for each assigned doctor / healthcare provider account.
o Conduct sales out-reach to existing customers (doctors and their staffs) to execute campaigns/tactics that drive patient subscriptions.
o Design patient sales campaigns proactively in collaboration with others within the sales, customer support and marketing departments.
o Ensure doctors and medical staffs have the best collateral materials to use when soliciting patients to subscribe to his/her online practice.
• The customer service representative will conduct sales out-reach to potential doctors, nurses and administrators to drive new sales.
o Conduct sales out-reach to potential customers (doctors, and their staffs).
o Conduct myowndoctor product and service demonstrations.
o Collaborate with other departments to successfully close new accounts.
• • The customer service representative will perform other work tasks as assigned by VP of Customer Service; including:
o To be aware of any product enhancements or changes and to understand any specific promotions or advertising campaigns and their objectives.
o To be flexible and adaptable when required in order to assist with sales and service calls from other locations.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
• Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude and disposition.
• Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
• Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
• Experience with internet browser technologies including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
• Some experience with online chat support tools, web-applications, video conferencing, and office automation tools including Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Apple helpful.
• Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience, and/or medical experience a plus.
• 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education