data entryMCI, Inc
Performance AnalystAlamedatech Solutions LLC
SOFTWARE INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Real estate Company looking for interns - all majors - Spring, Summer, and Fall semesterReal Estate
Inside Sales Representative (in our Kiev office)bpm`online
data entryEnterasys Networks
Data EntryAtmos energy
Marketing & Sales Internship in Event Tech StartupBrella
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
321 N. Clark St. Ste. 825
Posted: January 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionmyowndoc+or is a software company that allows doctors and patients to communicate via a new suite of online services . myowndoc+tor is located in downtown Chicago, Illinois. We are looking for 1 to 2 interns immediately who can transition to full time employees. We are building a team of energetic people who want to transform healthcare
Responsibilities- • The customer service representative will professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that questions and issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
o Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
o Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, and system troubleshooting.
o Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone or video conferencing.
o Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
o Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
o Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
o Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
o The representative will also explain how to use account features and solve customer application and Internet problems.
o The customer service representative will receive, document and resolve customer complaints.
• The customer service representative will collaborate with sales leads to successfully on-board new doctor(s) and healthcare provider accounts.
o Train medical professionals and administrative staff on the use and application of the myowndoctor product and service.
o Collaborate with doctors and medical staff to ensure all practice profile and billing information is entered properly into myowndoctor.
• The customer service representative will design and lead campaigns to grow patient subscriptions for each assigned doctor / healthcare provider account.
o Conduct sales out-reach to existing customers (doctors and their staffs) to execute campaigns/tactics that drive patient subscriptions.
o Design patient sales campaigns proactively in collaboration with others within the sales, customer support and marketing departments.
o Ensure doctors and medical staffs have the best collateral materials to use when soliciting patients to subscribe to his/her online practice.
• The customer service representative will conduct sales out-reach to potential doctors, nurses and administrators to drive new sales.
o Conduct sales out-reach to potential customers (doctors, and their staffs).
o Conduct myowndoctor product and service demonstrations.
o Collaborate with other departments to successfully close new accounts.
• • The customer service representative will perform other work tasks as assigned by VP of Customer Service; including:
o To be aware of any product enhancements or changes and to understand any specific promotions or advertising campaigns and their objectives.
o To be flexible and adaptable when required in order to assist with sales and service calls from other locations.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
• Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude and disposition.
• Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
• Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
• Experience with internet browser technologies including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
• Some experience with online chat support tools, web-applications, video conferencing, and office automation tools including Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Apple helpful.
• Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience, and/or medical experience a plus.
• 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education