Real estate Company looking for interns - all majors - Spring, Summer, and Fall semesterReal Estate
Java front-end DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
data entryMCI, Inc
Performance AnalystAlamedatech Solutions LLC
SOFTWARE INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Inside Sales Representative (in our Kiev office)bpm`online
data entryEnterasys Networks
Data EntryAtmos energy
Entry Level Sales / Customer ServiceBookmark This
113 Floral Vale Blvd
Posted: October 31 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVantage Laboratories < www.vantage.com > is a world leader and innovator in the development of advanced software technologies. In particular, our award-winning software solutions are utilized for educational applications though our Vantage Learning division < www.vantagelearning.com >.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand our client services team based in our sales office in Yardley, PA. Our Client Services Representatives are expected to assist end-users of our educational web-based Software as a Service [SaaS] applications over the telephone. We are looking for bright, outgoing, and motivated individuals with a “can-do” attitude. The goal with this opening is to provide ample training to learn about our products, and then hopefully advance into a sales role within our company. Our ideal candidates are effective communicators who possess both technical aptitude and leadership potential.
Responsibilities• Tackle incoming client calls/e-mails related to application questions, application use, technical issues, and/or product and service orders.
• Engage in detailed conversation with customers to understand their needs and offer solutions.
• Quickly learn the various web-based software applications that we offer & utilize.
• Being self-motivated, with the ability to set & achieve self-imposed goals / objectives with minimal direction or supervision.
• Cross-train with the sales team in order to develop the sales skills necessary to move in to a sales role within the company.
• Build and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities through up-selling existing & new clients when necessary.
• Assist with additional sales tasks as directed by sales management
• Work with end user technical staff to trouble-shoot technical issues.
• Work with various Vantage departments to ensure customer needs are met or exceeded.
Requirements 1 year of customer-service and/or sales experience is preferred.
Sales-oriented attitude; interest/desire to grow into a sales role in the future.
Ability to maintain a positive, enthusiastic, and professional demeanor at all times is required
Technical training related to software, network services and/or online applications.
Strong working knowledge of the Internet, web-based applications, and MS-Office software tools.
Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to effectively converse & interact with the sales team to offer insight, solutions, and resolve issues.
Excellent listening, time management and organizational skills.
Experience in an IT and/or Software Helpdesk Support is a plus, but not required.