San Francisco Software Start-up RecruitingBadger Maps
OOP PHP-stack Engineering InternshipRiteTag
Software Engineer InternConning & Company
E- commerce Web Developer- WordpressTanthony Raeshawn Enterprises, LLC
Wordpress Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer Intern (Internship for U.S. Based Students)757 Media
Tech / Software Development Intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Sales Development RepFrontSpin
GNU/Linux Developer InternshipBookmark This
244 5th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: September 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLIFARS is an Elite Incident Response, Digital Forensics, and Cybersecurity Intelligence firm based in New York City. LIFARS is a rapidly growing startup company recently ranked #2 in New York City on the Cybersecurity 500.
We are expanding our development team. The internship is designed to provide a valuable academic training experience. You'll get first-hand experience on coding in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can commit 15-25 hours of work a week. Compensation is based on applicant experience.
Responsibilities• General programming knowledge
• Ability to learn quickly in a time sensitive environment
• Debugging skills
• GNU/Linux experience
RequirementsWorking on a security focused GNU/Linux distro
• Port packages to the distro
• Test and secure the distro
• Drive the evaluation, selection and deployment of a variety of new technologies and tools
• Help optimize system performance, working with applications, network, storage, and database and server technology
• Install and manage virtual machines using various virtualization technologies
Provide assistance with automation of software installation processes
• Enrolled or Recently Graduated in a Computer/Technology Bachelor’s or Master's Degree Program