Real estate Company looking for interns - all majors - Spring, Summer, and Fall semesterReal Estate
Java front-end DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
data entryMCI, Inc
Performance AnalystAlamedatech Solutions LLC
SOFTWARE INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Inside Sales Representative (in our Kiev office)bpm`online
data entryEnterasys Networks
Data EntryAtmos energy
Help Desk Technician - Customer servicesBookmark This
Posted: August 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Help Desk Technician provides support services to our external clients. The person in this role is responsible for answering our clients calls, reponding to emails, documentting incident information in our internal help desk database system. This person should be analytical; able to diagnose and resolve our clients incidents quickly.
The majority of the support calls will be based on questions regarding our retail POS (Point of Sales) system. In addition to the application system, this person will receive calls regarding our clients’ hardware, infrastructure and telecommunications. This position will be required to work some after hours, holidays and weekends.
• Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the client’s satisfaction
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to all requests
• Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out and based on priority
• Remotely log into the client system to address immediate quick fix and training issues
• Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
• Document internal procedures
• Assist with new implementations where required
• Report issues to appropriate management for escalation
RequirementsPreferred Skills :
• Solid knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
• Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
• Prioritize all tasks and work in a fast paced working environment
• Working knowledge of retail store operations
• Working knowledge of Windows operating systems
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel
• Working knowledge of Help Desk software
• Ability to read and interpret a variety of instructions
• Able to work independently with little guidance or direction
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem management skills