AI-bot High-Tech Startup Internship Opportunity - Virtual Hackathon (No coding skills required)Noname yet
data entryGenerac Power Systems
E- commerce Web Developer- Wordpress (This is a Start Up)Tanthony Raeshawn Enterprises, LLC
Start Up - Music Video AppEternalize.It
San Francisco Software Start-up RecruitingBadger Maps
OOP PHP-stack Engineering InternshipRiteTag
Software Engineer InternConning & Company
Internship at a stealth startup that complements AirBnB experienceBookmark This
Posted: February 20 2015
Company Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Complement: add to (something) in a way that enhances or improves it; make perfect." (Source: Google)
Work with a small amazing team of professionals working in stealth-mode on a solution that makes life a ton more easier for AirBnB users and travelers using similar sharing sites.
What's in it for you?
- Experience the full stack - satisfaction of owning/contributing to a product with huge potential
- Equity at an early stage
Responsibilities- Work with the team on your area of interest - full stack, frontend, backend, android app
- If owning a module completely and driving it is something that you deeply care about, you'll be amazed at the opportunity and scale of contributions you can make
- Similarly, if you want to learn while working alongside an experienced professional, there is ample room for learning and contributing to multiple aspects of the stack.
- A core part of your responsibility would be to imbibe facebook's values/motto to "Build fast and break things"
- pretty good knowledge of CS fundamentals - atleast basic data structures
- Familiarity with any of the web frameworks similar to django, node, rails etc.
Pluses (Awesome if you have but completely fine if not):
- If you've already worked on a webapp and if you can share the code/samples with us