Software Engineer/ Software developerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Mobile Application Developer - IOS, AndroidUnited Techno Solutions, Inc.
UNPAID Website Development and Digital Marketing InternshipMyCityNetworks
IT/Computer Systems InternCoastal Mechanical Services, LLC.
QA Testing Intern For AndroidFashom
Graphic Design InternLINK3D
Tax Research Internlegal raasta
Front End Developer InternCreatella
IT Operations Co-OpBookmark This
New World Now LLC
5307 S 92nd St Suite 126
Hales Corners, WI
Posted: September 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Operations Intern works to achieve resolution on any request or critical defect, internally or externally, related to software development. A request can include changes to data, infrastructure or code, while a defect is anything that prevents the normal or expected use of the system.
The position is a paid Co-Op requiring work on-site. Part to Full Time hours.
* Provide second level of support for external requests
* Work to resolve blocking and critical software bugs
* Work closely with Operations Engineer to learn and develop best practices
* Communicate resolution of defects and requests to stakeholders and end-users
* A knack and desire for troubleshooting difficult problems
* Solid communicator with great customer service skills
* A basic understanding of SQL
* Meticulous and cautious
* Desire to learn about
o Continuous Integration & Deployment
o Azure & cloud based architecture
o Microsoft technologies and best practices
* Self-motivated to keep up with IT best practices and industry standards
* A basic understanding of software development life cycle
* Eager to quickly pickup on new technologies
* Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment.
* Very receptive to receiving and implementing feedback
* Extremely curious about how things work