Software DeveloperRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
data entryArmstrong World Industries, Inc
R&D InternKelly Services
Software Company for Law EnforcementFrontline Public Safety Solutions
Junior Software Developer JAVAFinancial Aid Services
Start Up - Music Video AppEternalize.It
Data science interneCalCharge
Web Development InternAGVSPORT
IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
Darshan2Divinity (D2D) Inc.,
Posted: September 21 2016
Company Location: Santa Clara, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDarshan2Divinity is a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exemption. The activities and the tools from Darshan2Divinity help an individual in -
1) Effective stress management
2) Improving focus and becoming highly productive
3) Becoming a team player
4) Realizing peace, happiness within
5) Increasing social awareness and community development through
o Volunteering service
o Feeding the needy
o Animal care
o Organic Farming
Darshan2Divinity has tie-up with many social organization to effectively provide a variety of community services. Many prefer working with Darshan2Divinity’s team.
Visit https://darshan2divinity.com/simple-living/service/ for an overview of partner organizations.
D2D’s ultimate mission is to provide the individuals with knowledge and practical experience for spiritual growth and happiness.
Responsibilities- Work on WordPress plug-ins (installations, configuration and customization)
- Coordinate with the team to complete the work assigned.
- Editing images using one of the image editing software (such as GIMP, Adobe Photoshop etc.,).
Preferred locations are:
Santa Clara, CA
RequirementsAre you open to learn new programming languages/frameworks? Are you very eager to horn your website design and development skills? Do you have the passion for creating and managing web sites?
.. then this ad is for YOU !!
We are actively looking for energetic people who are willing to devote sometime to help us with our web site.
- Experience in at least one programming language (PHP preferred)
- Experience writing SQL queries (preferebly MySQL, phpAdmin etc.,)
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JQuery, WordPress.
- Knowledge of WordPress plug-ins installation and configuration in WordPress. (This is a big plus)
- Knowledge of HTTP.
SkillsRequired - SQL, MySQL, PHP, WordPress
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, GIMP