UNPAID Website Development and Digital Marketing InternshipMyCityNetworks
IT/Computer Systems InternCoastal Mechanical Services, LLC.
QA Testing Intern For AndroidFashom
Graphic Design InternLINK3D
Tax Research Internlegal raasta
Front End Developer InternCreatella
Software Development / Marketing Technology InternshipLeadCurrent
IT/Computer Systems InternTv Show Addicts
Unity DeveloperBookmark This
Mega Cat Studios
Posted: November 09 2016
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMega Cat Studios is looking for Unity Programmers to work on original games with the team behind Coffee Crisis, Zombie Jack, Super Zombie Jack, Log Jammers, Viking Democracy, and so many more. You can check out our website at www.megacatstudios.com. You will enjoy a dynamic, collaborative, and supportive team environment, where we actively encourage creative exploration and skill development.
We have paid and unpaid opportunities available.
Responsibilities- Design, implement, and maintain highly scalable, performant code.
- Write detailed unit tests and provide documentation.
- Work with other engineers and content creators in a highly collaborative environment to solve business and technology problems.
Requirements- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Strong skills and experience with Unity
- C# and Java Script
- Solid understanding of software design and data modeling
- Understanding of best practices in networking and security.
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows based server environments.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Rapid learner, able to absorb and understand complex systems.
- Comfortable working closely with Designers, Artists, and other members of the development team in a highly iterative environment.
- Prior work, personal or professional, that shows exceptional insight and skill of execution.
SkillsRequired - Software, Unity
Preferred - Unity