QA Engineer For Luxury Men's MarketplaceHone and Strop
Software Engineer at fast growing YCombinator StartupMentat
Real estate Company looking for interns - all majors - Spring, Summer, and Fall semesterReal Estate
Java front-end DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
data entryMCI, Inc
Performance AnalystAlamedatech Solutions LLC
SOFTWARE INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Java Programmer Analyst (Entry Level)Bookmark This
Cohesive Technologies LLC
11180 State Bridge Road, Suite 402
Posted: November 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWE HAVE DIRECT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE BIG 5 IT SERVICES AND CONSULTING COMPANIES WORLDWIDE HAVING EMPLOYEES STRENGTH OF OVER 120,000 AND PRESENCE IN OVER 40 COUNTRIES.
Cohesive Technologies is an award winning Global IT Staffing firm, headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with operational presence in US and India. Cohesive Technologies is one of the fastest growing Information Technology (IT) service provider in the nation. www.cohetech.com
This recruitment drive is a unique initiative were by you are trained for 6 weeks followed by which you are directly employed by our client a BIG 5 organization as full time employee depending on your performance during training.
5 reasons you should apply for this position:
1. We will train you on Java for 6 weeks with seasoned experts.
2. You don't have to pay for learning and finding a job.
3. You will work with some of the world’s largest, most recognizable companies solving real world business challenges with industry leading technology.
4. Accelerated career growth with a starting salary of $55K + benefits.
5. Constant career guidance & skill development
Here is the high level content of the Java Learning Program:
• Java Concepts
• Introduction of Spring Framework.
• Core Java
• Java Servlets
• Java Server Pages (JSP)
• Web Services
• Java Server Faces (JSF)
• Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
• Adobe Flex3
Here are a few details you should know before applying for our program:
Our training programs begin every alternate month at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA. We do require applicants to live within a reasonable commute to our office or be willing to relocate. We pay for your stay & food during the training. Here is the address for your consideration:
11180 State Bridge Road, Suite 402, Alpharetta, GA 30022.
• Completed Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Science
• A minimum 1 year of experience in any programming language, preferably Java or .Net
• International students with a valid OPT may also apply (H1B visa is sponsored)
I’m in! How do I apply?
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Cohesive Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.”