Software Engineering / Computer Science InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
software engineerTaconic Biosciences
Software Engineer/Software DeveloperReliance capital limited
Software Engineering / Computer Science InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
data entryArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Software Engineer/Software DeveloperAxon Infotech Ltd.
Web DeveloperCenterPoint Energy
Junior Software Developer JAVABookmark This
Financial Aid Services
90 Stiles Road, Suite 101
Posted: April 25 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFinancial Aid Services, Inc. (FAS) provides consulting, processing and software solutions for simplified business and information management across the higher education school industry to help schools streamline business processes; enhance business analysis and decision making; track, capture, and manage student data; and deliver peace of mind with compliance to Federal Regulations.
Our set of solutions and services are designed to enhance productivity and customer service to our schools through automating and streamlining tasks across the spectrum of financial aid and school management – from back-office functions such as management of student Title IV disbursements, school accounting, tuition payments, electronic documents, verification of data and refund calculations to operations such as student scheduling, grading, attendance, progress, placement, appointments, inventory and reporting.
Hundreds of higher education schools across the United States have turned to FAS to meet their student financial aid and school information management needs. Visit http://www.financialaidservices.com for more information.
Successful applicants for this position will work individually and as part of a Development team responsible for the design, coding and modifying FAS’ suite of software applications, which are used by colleges, and smaller post secondary schools. Applicant will be able to define customer requirements for product modifications and be able to develop the needed changes and then test and document changes.
Responsibilities• Analyze and then maintain existing internal applications as well as client facing applications.
• Work with other developers in designing and developing new web applications as well as re-writing existing applications for the web.
• Support the Professional Services and Customer Support departments with development expertise and research.
RequirementsWorking towards or earned Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field or 2+ yrs. professional experience.
• Knowledge of one or more mainstream programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java, Python, or Go (golang)
• Knowledge of RDBMS systems such as Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase ASA, or PostgreSQL as well as a good working knowledge of SQL.
• Strong communication and organizational skills, technical writing ability, and desire to work as a team.
• Self-motivator able to independently further their knowledge in the technologies and tools used in our development.
• Aptitude to develop creative software solutions and present those solutions to the team