Data Entry ClerkReliance capital Limited
The Knight Market LLC.TheKnightmarket
data entryArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Software Testing Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
PHP Developer Internshipinstitute of digital marketing
Software Engineering InternHaiku Deck, Inc.
Love (Yes You!)-Social Media & Wordpress?-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Our Online Co.Brown Marketing Consulting & PR
Manufacturing Software Development InternshipProto Labs, Inc.
Junior Software DeveloperBookmark This
11780 Manchester Rd. Suite 207
St Louis, MO
Posted: September 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Engage is looking for a Junior-level (recent college grad) Software/Web Developer who will be responsible for learning all technical aspects of client website implementations. This position is responsible for assisting with building tools and systems to streamline implementations of clients on a daily basis.
ResponsibilitiesAs a developer at Engage, you will:
- Work with project managers and clients in an iterative process
- Build new website components
- Troubleshoot website issues
- Use automated tools to simplify repeatable processes
- Collaborate with a small team of developers and designers
- Improve existing software
- Create solutions built upon open source software and tools
RequirementsWe look forward to talking with you if:
- You are excited about developing for the web
- You love learning new technology
- You want to get better at the craft of software development
- You’re an effective communicator to both the technical and non-technical
- You’re familiar with HTML
- You work well in an open, relaxed, creative atmosphere
SkillsRequired - Basic HTML