Mobile Application Developer - IOS, AndroidUnited Techno Solutions, Inc.
UNPAID Website Development and Digital Marketing InternshipMyCityNetworks
IT/Computer Systems InternCoastal Mechanical Services, LLC.
QA Testing Intern For AndroidFashom
Graphic Design InternLINK3D
Tax Research Internlegal raasta
Front End Developer InternCreatella
Software Development / Marketing Technology InternshipLeadCurrent
Manual QA / Exploratory TesterBookmark This
11480 Commerce Park Drive Suite 350
Posted: September 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an individual with proven, junior level, background in testing apps hosted on iOS and Android platforms to join our project team. This individual should demonstrate the highest levels of enthusiasm and professionalism. This is a hands-on position requiring basic business analysis skills. The ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years of testing experience on Windows, Unix, desktop, Web, iOS or Android platforms. Proficiency in at least one desktop OS and one mobile OS is required.
Being a proactive thinker who enjoys working in a fast-paced and challenging environment is a must. Prior start-up experience is a plus.
· Manually test iOS, Android, and mobile web applications
· Documents defects found in our client's line of products
· Manually test partially available functionality during each sprint cycle
· Validate back-end functionality by looking up database values using SQL
· Document processes and procedures
· Report daily/weekly status on automation efforts to project management and technical management
Requirements· Understanding of mobile technology – Location Based Service, WiFi vs. Cell, Mapping, etc.
· Proven Experience testing iOS and Android apps
· Proven Experience testing cross platform and cross browser
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
· Demonstrate logical approach toward problem solving and decision making
· Ability to set and achieve deadlines and objectives
· Experience working with both technical and non-technical assets of the organization
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree / experience
· Thorough knowledge of various iOS and Android devices
· Thorough knowledge of Web 2.0 and Browser technologies – IE, Firefox, Safari, Mobile Safari, Chrome
· Minimum 2 years experience testing desktop/windows products
· Minimum 2 years experience testing iOS and Android applications
· 2 years experience as Tester