mobile apps developer InternBookmark This
Posted: 617 days ago
DescriptioniDataPoint, head quartered in Redmond WA, offers top notch services and solutions for enterprises and small & medium businesses and recently started a division to focus on mobile consumer apps with cloud backend development. We are in the early concept stages for a set of applications.
if you want to be part of the mobile apps - cloud backend revolution in the industry and part of a consumer apps startup, this is your chance!
THIS IS A PART TIME OPPORTUNITY (40+ hours per month).
Responsibilities- own and deliver the mobile apps front end, work with source code control, build, unit test
- work closely with designer and full stack cloudbackend developers
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
Requirements- Proficient in one or more of iOS, Android and Windows Phone application development
- Good coding skills in C# and usage of Xamarin
- Desired but not required - good skills in another technology such as ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing