mobile apps graphic design internBookmark This
Posted: 614 days ago
DescriptioniDataPoint, head quartered in Redmond WA, offers top notch services and solutions for enterprises and small & medium businesses and recently started a division to focus on mobile consumer apps with cloud backend development. We are in the early concept stages for a set of applications.
if you want to be part of the mobile apps - cloud backend revolution in the industry and part of a consumer apps startup, this is your chance!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current mobile application design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback