E- commerce Web Developer- Wordpress (This is a Start Up)Tanthony Raeshawn Enterprises, LLC
Start Up - Music Video AppEternalize.It
San Francisco Software Start-up RecruitingBadger Maps
OOP PHP-stack Engineering InternshipRiteTag
Software Engineer InternConning & Company
E- commerce Web Developer- WordpressTanthony Raeshawn Enterprises, LLC
Wordpress Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer Intern (Internship for U.S. Based Students)757 Media
Openings for JAVA/J2EE DevelopersBookmark This
11730 Plaza America Drive• Suite 200
Posted: April 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRevature is an IT Services company headquartered in Reston, VA. We provide highly trained and efficient software developers to our clients in various industries such as healthcare, IT, government, financial, and banking to name a few. Our developers are actively working and supporting projects at various state and federal government agencies and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a passionate Entry Level Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
The successful candidate will be able to build enterprise level applications, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package to include but not limited to:
• Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
• Vacation Package
• Industry Certifications (i.e. Oracle, Microsoft, 100% reimbursed by the company)
• Travel & Relocation package
• Enterprise Level Application Development Training
• Life Insurance Policy
If you wish to become a Software Professional & open for relocation then send your application with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will be contacted immediately to schedule an technical interview!
"Please call (703) 570-8282 to be connected directly to a technical recruiter for more details about employment opportunities for software engineers."
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Serve as a subject matter expert
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Proven working experience in software engineering
• BS degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
• Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
• MUST have the ability to develop software in C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
Preferred but not required:
• Skills in software engineering tools
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience with test-driven development