Mobile Application Developer - IOS, AndroidUnited Techno Solutions, Inc.
UNPAID Website Development and Digital Marketing InternshipMyCityNetworks
IT/Computer Systems InternCoastal Mechanical Services, LLC.
QA Testing Intern For AndroidFashom
Graphic Design InternLINK3D
Tax Research Internlegal raasta
Front End Developer InternCreatella
Software Development / Marketing Technology InternshipLeadCurrent
QA Engineer For Luxury Men's MarketplaceBookmark This
Hone and Strop
Posted: June 19 2016
Company Location: West Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHone & Strop, Inc. (“H&S” or the “Company”) is a Los Angeles-based men’s social commerce
community and marketplace that aggregates independent brick-and-mortar luxury boutiques
from across North America and Europe to create a one-of-a-kind online shopping forum. H&S
is the online technology hub for independent men’s luxury boutiques, which might otherwise not
be able to afford to run a comprehensive e-commerce site. More than just a luxury shopping
experience, H&S is a lifestyle destination where men and their significant others can enjoy
graphic-rich, luxury-themed content and styling advice, as well as discover, research, collect,
share and buy from an influencer- and peer-curated catalog of unique ready to wear clothing
and accessories. We offer bespoke experiences, limited-edition luxury and expertly curated
Responsibilities• Analyze complex systems, identify points of failure and design a strategy for mitigating risk.
• Create test cases based on feature and technical requirements.
• Execute manual and automated test cases and test plans.
• Ensure the quality of Digital H&S products as needed.
• Research and introduce new technologies and ideas.
Requirements• Working toward a MS in Computer Science or similar field.
• Deep knowledge of internet, mobile or console technologies.
• Good scripting skills in at least one common language (Python, Perl, Shell)
• Proficiency in Unix/Linux environment.
• Familiarity with Database Querying commands such as SQL
• Expertise in analyzing requirement specifications, developing test plans, test cases, test scripts and planning for QA methodologies
• Experienced in Functional, Regression, Integration, System, Database, User Acceptance Testing
• Hands on experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Hands on experience on Jira as Test Management Tool, Experienced with SQL queries for data verification and backend testing