Client Services Intern with Cloud-Based Enterprise SoftwareOpenClinica
Tech / Software Development Intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Mobile Application Developer - IOS, AndroidUnited Techno Solutions, Inc.
UNPAID Website Development and Digital Marketing InternshipMyCityNetworks
IT/Computer Systems InternCoastal Mechanical Services, LLC.
QA Testing Intern For AndroidFashom
Graphic Design InternLINK3D
Tax Research Internlegal raasta
QA/Testing Specialist (Web Development)Bookmark This
8181 Commerce Park Dr. Suite 700
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrandNex.com is one of the largest factory suppliers of promotional items. We custom imprint on a variety of promotional products such as custom wristbands, lanyards, buttons, tattoos, stickers, t-shirts. We are headquartered in Houston, TX and have been in business since 2005.
BrandNex.com, is seeking talented part-time and full-time Quality Assurance specialist interns with an incredible attention to detail and high standard of quality of work.
We’re looking to add members to our development team who is able to create full test plans, implement unit tests for new features and functions in software releases, and report bugs and issues back to the development team. We are looking for self motivated individuals to complete tasks while learning from experienced industry professionals with many years of programming and web development experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in an established and the rapidly growing ecommerce & manufacturing company, learning valuable skills from industry professionals. Demonstrating promising work ethic will quickly result in part time or full time paid positions.
We encourage the following majors to apply: Computer Science, Web Development, Software Development, Management, Entrepreneurship, Business, and Information Technology.
Responsibilities- Manage Quality Assurance of all features and functionality released to production
- Create test plans for new features for each code release
- Carry out test plans on new features, reporting errors and issues back to developers
- Work with senior developers to manage code releases and timing of updates
Please Submit: (Please e-mail the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Link to your online portfolio or links to sample projects (either codebase or working samples online)
- E-mail’s subject line: “QA Specialist Internship”
COLLEGE GRADUATES WITH LESS THAN 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WELCOME TO APPLY.
RequirementsIdeal candidates must posses the following:
- Experience in website development including HTML and CSS
- Experience with responsive layouts and designs
- Experience with software release cycles
- Experience creating test plans
- Experience with unit testing and test suites
- Meticulous work ethic and organization
- Strong problem solving skills, with an ability to operate independently
These following are skills that are beneficial for successful selection:
- Experience with jMeter, Selenium
- Experience with web development programming languages:
- Experience with PHP Frameworks such as CakePHP and CodeIgniter
- Experience with database programming:
MySQL, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB or CouchDB
- Experience in a Linux OS environment
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana and Jira
SkillsRequired - Test Strategy, Unit Testing, A/B testing, Test Scripts