Graphic Design InternNexPay International Inc
Marketing InternNexPay International Inc
Software Engineering / Computer Science Intern SOFTWARE ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNNexPay International Inc
The Knight Market LLC.TheKnightmarket
Software Testing Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
PHP Developer Internshipinstitute of digital marketing
Software Engineering InternHaiku Deck, Inc.
Love (Yes You!)-Social Media & Wordpress?-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Our Online Co.Brown Marketing Consulting & PR
Ruby on Rails Development Intern at RaceMenuBookmark This
119 Braintree Street
Posted: September 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEvents are more fun with friends; RaceMenu makes events more friendly.
Event registration is a $100+ billion industry. Over $2 billion will be spent on entry fees for run/walk/ride events in 2016, from local 5Ks to international triathlons. RaceMenu's all-in-one event management and marketing tools help these event organizers lower their costs and increase attendance. Check us out at racemenu.com, facebook.com/racemenu and twitter.com/racemenu
Position is PAID.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of RaceMenu's web apps.
• Proactively identifying and executing ways to continuously improve RaceMenu.
• Coding fixes for existing functionality and enhancements in a continuous development environment.
• Assisting with QA of new functionality and bug fixes.
• Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
RequirementsRequired Skills and Abilities:
• Know how to write and test code
• Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work independently
• Understanding of responsive design for desktop, mobile and touch UIs
• Familiarity with some/all of our technology tools. If you have any suggestions on improving the app, we are all ears too.
Absolute must haves:
• Ruby on Rails
• HTML5, CSS3
• RESTful APIs
• Rails Admin
SkillsRequired - Ruby on Rails, Github
Preferred - MySQL, HTML + CSS, Heroku