SOFTWARE INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Real estate Company looking for interns - all majors - Spring, Summer, and Fall semesterReal Estate
Inside Sales Representative (in our Kiev office)bpm`online
data entryEnterasys Networks
Data EntryAtmos energy
Marketing & Sales Internship in Event Tech StartupBrella
Software Developer - South FloridaBenhart Solutions Corp.
Ruby on Rails Development Intern at RaceMenuBookmark This
119 Braintree Street
Posted: September 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEvents are more fun with friends; RaceMenu makes events more friendly.
Event registration is a $100+ billion industry. Over $2 billion will be spent on entry fees for run/walk/ride events in 2016, from local 5Ks to international triathlons. RaceMenu's all-in-one event management and marketing tools help these event organizers lower their costs and increase attendance. Check us out at racemenu.com, facebook.com/racemenu and twitter.com/racemenu
Position is PAID.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of RaceMenu's web apps.
• Proactively identifying and executing ways to continuously improve RaceMenu.
• Coding fixes for existing functionality and enhancements in a continuous development environment.
• Assisting with QA of new functionality and bug fixes.
• Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
RequirementsRequired Skills and Abilities:
• Know how to write and test code
• Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work independently
• Understanding of responsive design for desktop, mobile and touch UIs
• Familiarity with some/all of our technology tools. If you have any suggestions on improving the app, we are all ears too.
Absolute must haves:
• Ruby on Rails
• HTML5, CSS3
• RESTful APIs
• Rails Admin
SkillsRequired - Ruby on Rails, Github
Preferred - MySQL, Heroku, HTML + CSS