Software Engineer/Software DeveloperAxon Infotech Ltd.
Web DeveloperCenterPoint Energy
Software Engineer/Software DeveloperReliance Capital Limited
Software EngineerLeedEnergy Plc.
Software Engineering / Computer Science InternANGLO PACIFIC
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
data entryArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Software Design InternUrLoop
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Real Deal Interactive
13101 W Washington Blvd, #244
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal Deal Interactive is a social mobile casino company located in Los Angels, Miami, and Budapest. The "Candidate" will be working with us the Los Angeles satellite office helping with Customer Service, Social Marketing, and Live Operations. This position will be ideal for anyone trying to get into the "mobile gaming" industry as the VP of operations in the Los Angeles office is a well-known industry veterans.
You will be open to learning new skills such as "Growth hacking" and how to become a Game master, product manager, producer and run a daily operation. With room to grow into a consulting or freelance "work from home" job in the future.
Depending on work hours we will pay a stipend for gas and a meal. Get free coffee and tea, get to play free games, do any homework, study etc as hours are flexible, but also work can be sporadic. Bilingual in Spanish, or German, or Korean preferred.
We would like someone to work approximately 3 days a week with 10-15 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, German-English