Software Engineer/ Software developerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Mobile Application Developer - IOS, AndroidUnited Techno Solutions, Inc.
UNPAID Website Development and Digital Marketing InternshipMyCityNetworks
IT/Computer Systems InternCoastal Mechanical Services, LLC.
QA Testing Intern For AndroidFashom
Graphic Design InternLINK3D
Tax Research Internlegal raasta
Front End Developer InternCreatella
software DeveloperBookmark This
113 n san vicente blvd , 90211
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are excited to meet and consider strong students for internships at any time of the year. We are a fast-moving team that is happy to tailor projects to your interests and push your abilities.
We are a hospitality startup that would like to revolutionize the short-term rental industry and the overall sharing economy embraced by so many millennials. Our goal is to bring short-term rentals to “Home meets Hotel" We Believe that there is a tremendous opportunity to change the way people travel and experience cities around the world and plan to reach more than 50 cities by 2019.”
As an intern at Marvel solutions, you will work on meaningful projects and push code.
The successful candidate will have a breadth of technical experience and technical wherewithal, as well as the business savvy and experience to weigh options and work efficiently with others. The ideal candidate doesn't believe in the technical/non-technical divide. They are hands on and strategic and enjoy being included in "business" decisions.
• Your role will be to perform the front-end and back-end changes as well as development of marketplace website. You will own the site and implement improvements as required by the business
• You will help architect the technology framework, procedures and practices of the company, anticipate major technology changes to maintain our advantage in the competitive landscape, help establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development.
• For the right individual there may be an opportunity to step into a more permanent role
• Additionally there will be opportunity to interact with clients and customers to assist with the business development both in the USA and abroad. As such there may be opportunity to travel across the globe.
Experience evaluating technology trends for applicability & suitability
• Mid-level or better system administration capabilities
• Experience building web applications.
• Working toward bachelor's or masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering