QA Engineer For Luxury Men's MarketplaceHone and Strop
Software Engineer at fast growing YCombinator StartupMentat
Real estate Company looking for interns - all majors - Spring, Summer, and Fall semesterReal Estate
Java front-end DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
data entryMCI, Inc
Performance AnalystAlamedatech Solutions LLC
SOFTWARE INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Software Developer Internship - 2016Bookmark This
ticktBox Enterprises, LLC
9625 Black Mountain Road
San Diego, CA
Posted: November 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the premier destination for movie screenings and events. Our clients include the leading studios across the US and Canada. If someone is seeing an advance movie screening they are probably using our platform. Our online integrated marketing and ticketing platform provides for the quick and easy creation and management of marketing campaigns nationwide.
Responsibilities• Full-time rising undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited university or college
• Currently pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field;
• Working knowledge of the LAMP (Linux Apache MySql PHP) architecture.
• Experience in PHP and web application development
• Experience with jQuery, PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter, and SVN
• Good knowledge of relational databases
• An understanding of AWS
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
• Experience with the development/staging/production cycle
• Self-motivated, passionate, and hard working with the ability to perform at a fast pace with minimal supervision
• Experience implementing and consuming various APIs and social media APIs, such as Twitter, addthis, and Facebook Open Graph.
Requirements• Assisting with Web Design and Development, and App Design and Development
• Helping build, organize, and update content, website management and maintenance
• Debug and QA platforms software, applications and websites
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
• Investigating problem areas and suggesting/implementing solutions
• Integrates front-end designs with back-end systems and domain models.
• Develops UI/UX solutions that work on modern browsers and multiple operating systems and mobile devices.