Real estate Company looking for interns - all majors - Spring, Summer, and Fall semesterReal Estate
Java front-end DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
data entryMCI, Inc
Performance AnalystAlamedatech Solutions LLC
SOFTWARE INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Inside Sales Representative (in our Kiev office)bpm`online
data entryEnterasys Networks
Data EntryAtmos energy
Software Developer Paid InternshipBookmark This
Applications International Corporation
San Diego, CA
Posted: June 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a Developer Intern
* Developing knowledge of basic technology foundations in application, database, and infrastructure.
* Ability to communicate complex information to team members by demonstrating good judgment in selecting the proper mode of communication, good listening skills, and can write effectively.
* Strong teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
* Works on projects of limited complexity.
* Demonstrated ability to learn.
* Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve routine problems.
* Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
* Has a solid understanding of the Object Orient Programming core competencies and works effectively with project teams and takes direction well.
+ Has low-level application development skills preferably in C# or VB.NET
+ Has low-level testing skills
+ Demonstrates an understanding of physical database concepts MS SQL
+ Demonstrates an understanding of program level data requirements
+ Has basic understanding of networks and network functionality.
+ Has good understanding of PC hardware technology and OS functionality.
+ Technical Documentation Skills
+ Basic web site concepts knowledge (i.e; HTML, CSS, JQuery, ASP.NET MVC)
+ Basic understanding of Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
Completed or Currently Enrolled in B.A/B.S in Computer Science or Information Technology or similar experience