Data Entry ClerkReliance capital Limited
The Knight Market LLC.TheKnightmarket
data entryArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Software Testing Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
PHP Developer Internshipinstitute of digital marketing
Software Engineering InternHaiku Deck, Inc.
Love (Yes You!)-Social Media & Wordpress?-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Our Online Co.Brown Marketing Consulting & PR
Website Designer to Build Site -Educational Support for Community College StudentsOur Community is Our Land
Software Developer Paid InternshipBookmark This
Applications International Corporation
San Diego, CA
Posted: June 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a Developer Intern
* Developing knowledge of basic technology foundations in application, database, and infrastructure.
* Ability to communicate complex information to team members by demonstrating good judgment in selecting the proper mode of communication, good listening skills, and can write effectively.
* Strong teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
* Works on projects of limited complexity.
* Demonstrated ability to learn.
* Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve routine problems.
* Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
* Has a solid understanding of the Object Orient Programming core competencies and works effectively with project teams and takes direction well.
+ Has low-level application development skills preferably in C# or VB.NET
+ Has low-level testing skills
+ Demonstrates an understanding of physical database concepts MS SQL
+ Demonstrates an understanding of program level data requirements
+ Has basic understanding of networks and network functionality.
+ Has good understanding of PC hardware technology and OS functionality.
+ Technical Documentation Skills
+ Basic web site concepts knowledge (i.e; HTML, CSS, JQuery, ASP.NET MVC)
+ Basic understanding of Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
Completed or Currently Enrolled in B.A/B.S in Computer Science or Information Technology or similar experience