E- commerce Web Developer- WordpressTanthony Raeshawn Enterprises, LLC
Wordpress Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer Intern (Internship for U.S. Based Students)757 Media
Tech / Software Development Intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Sales Development RepFrontSpin
GIS, Web Developer Intern (P/T)Global Navitas
Programmer InternDirigo Systems, Inc - DSI
Software Developer | Computer Engineer | TechnologistKenexis
Jr Full Stack DeveloperVictorise
Software Developer - South FloridaBookmark This
Benhart Solutions Corp.
18861 NW 2nd Street
Pembroke Pines, FL
Posted: October 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a consulting and software development company. We provide consulting services specializing in aerospace industry for repair & maintenance of aircraft and components; more specifically, Pentagon2000 ERP software. We offer solutions for database conversions from their legacy systems into Microsoft SQL database, modifications to existing data, customization, integration, custom reporting, implementation of their ERP system, training and application development. We take the standard business systems to the next level by creating tools and backend process so systems can integrate and simplify our customer's business process. We are the wizard behind the curtain.
We are in search of intern(s) that can add value to our company while helping create custom applications & reports and learning how ERP systems work from a very technical point of view.
* Be a self-starter!
* Punctual and on time !!!
* Good organizational skills.
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills and a craving for details
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a software development environment
* Solid interpersonal skills and comfort in a collaborative development environment
* Effective interpersonal skills (presentation, written, and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels.
* A natural sense of urgency, initiative and a positive team player philosophy to be reflected in daily work ethics; Strong problem solving skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
A plus if you have experience with some of these...
* Development experience with Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, etc.).
* Development experience using DevExpress tools and methodologies.
* Knowledge and/or experience in SQL language and usage of MS SQL Server tools: Management Studio, Integration services, Reporting services.
* Knowledge of the manufacturing / distribution / repair industries would be a plus
* Data manipulation skills in Microsoft Excel, Access.