Software Engineering / Computer Science InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Software Engineering / Computer Science InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
software engineerTaconic Biosciences
Software Engineer/Software DeveloperReliance capital limited
data entryArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Software Engineer/Software DeveloperAxon Infotech Ltd.
Web DeveloperCenterPoint Energy
Software Engineer Intern - C#/.NET (part-time, current students only)Bookmark This
Micro Encoder Los Angeles, Inc.
16925 E. Gale Ave.
City Of Industry, CA
Posted: December 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMicro Encoder Los Angeles, Inc. (MELA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Micro Encoder Inc. (MEI) / Mitutoyo Corporation, a R&D company that develops sensors, software, and measurement technologies for state-of-the-art industrial inspection applications. We are seeking a Software Engineer Intern (C#/.NET) to help our Software Development Group. This position is offered through Volt and part time through summer and academic year (hourly wage, no benefits).
Location: City of Industry, CA
Status: Part time, hourly wage, no benefits
MELA offers a progressive, challenging, casual team-oriented work environment.
Please submit your resume and cover letter expressing why you are interested in this position and how your skills and experiences can contribute to Micro Encoder. Refer to 04i-2015-n in the subject line. Send both by e-mail to email@example.com.
MELA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Develop software components in C#/.NET for a Windows-based metrology system, including collaboration in design, coding and testing
• Work effectively as a member of a Scrum team
• Respond promptly and professionally to error reports and change requests
• Keep managers and other team members informed on status, design decisions and changes
• Work with a diverse group of people
• As needed, provide office assistance for various projects and run some business errands on short notice
High School diploma or equivalent. Currently pursuing a BA/BS in Computer Science or related field.
• Programming skills in C#/.NET
• Object Oriented Design (OOD) principles
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to work within a team-oriented environment
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Beneficial Experience / Skills:
• Experience with Agile software development practices (e.g. TDD, CI)
• Experience with Team Foundation Server
• Strong geometry skills
• User interface design skills
• Programming skills in C++
• Windows UI programming
• Understanding of metrology concepts
• Consistent attendance and performance
• Interact in a positive and constructive manner with co-workers