Software Engineer/Software DeveloperReliance Capital Limited
Software Company for Law EnforcementFrontline Public Safety Solutions
Data entryArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Junior Software Developer JAVAFinancial Aid Services
Start Up - Music Video AppEternalize.It
Data science interneCalCharge
Web Development InternAGVSPORT
Tech savvy internBookmark This
Posted: August 12 2015
Company Location: Temecula, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently exploring areas of platform development and software programs. We’re looking for a qualified intern to assist us with a variety of duties related to the project management and research, including areas such as marketing, social media, business development, client service, account management.
The intern should be prepared to work independently in a team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad education and experience in various aspects of startups, general business concepts, marketing, advertising, business development, client service, account management and research.
This is an unpaid. This position may lead to a permanent paid position in the future.
Responsibilities•Assist in the development of platforms and e-mail marketing campaigns
•Manage new software programs
•Assist in the compilation of contact information for target customers
• Assist with developing and executing social media campaigns
• Assist with research, assessment and recommendation of technology vendors
• Assist in outbound calling and direct marketing campaigns
• Assist in the analysis of business models and possible preparation of financial models
• Perform analysis of marketing, business development and website analytics data
• Seek and analyze competitor materials both on and offline
• Conduct a variety of research, both online and offline
• Assist in the preparation of a variety of marketing campaigns and collateral
• Provide general administrative duties and support as needed.