data entryMCI, Inc
Performance AnalystAlamedatech Solutions LLC
SOFTWARE INTERN NEEDED FOR Imaging, optics, physics, computer science.LUX DENTAL
Real estate Company looking for interns - all majors - Spring, Summer, and Fall semesterReal Estate
Inside Sales Representative (in our Kiev office)bpm`online
data entryEnterasys Networks
Data EntryAtmos energy
Marketing & Sales Internship in Event Tech StartupBrella
UI/UX Developer Intern at RaceMenuBookmark This
119 Braintree Street
Posted: September 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOver $2 billion will be spent on entry fees for run/walk/ride events in 2015, from local 5Ks to international triathlons. We've built solutions for this market and we're constantly improving them, despite the wicked old deck slides above this paragraph. Our all-in-one solution for event registration, management and marketing helps event organizers lower their costs while increasing attendance, revenue and retention.
Events are more fun with friends. RaceMenu makes events more friendly.
Check us out at racemenu.com, facebook.com/racemenu and twitter.com/racemenu
Position is PAID.
• Continuous development of RaceMenu's web apps.
• Develop UI with HTML5 and CSS.
• Proactively identifying and executing ways to continuously improve RaceMenu.
RequirementsRequired Skills and Abilities:
• Solid grasp of responsive design for desktop, mobile and touch UIs
• Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work independently
• Familiarity with some/all of our technology tools. If you have any suggestions on improving the app, we are all ears too.
Absolute must haves:
• Ruby on Rails
• HTML5, CSS3
• RESTful APIs
• Rails Admin
• Devise 2.0