Tech / Software Development Intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Software Engineer/ Software developerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Mobile Application Developer - IOS, AndroidUnited Techno Solutions, Inc.
UNPAID Website Development and Digital Marketing InternshipMyCityNetworks
IT/Computer Systems InternCoastal Mechanical Services, LLC.
QA Testing Intern For AndroidFashom
Graphic Design InternLINK3D
Tax Research Internlegal raasta
UI/UX Developer Intern at RaceMenuBookmark This
119 Braintree Street
Posted: September 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOver $2 billion will be spent on entry fees for run/walk/ride events in 2015, from local 5Ks to international triathlons. We've built solutions for this market and we're constantly improving them, despite the wicked old deck slides above this paragraph. Our all-in-one solution for event registration, management and marketing helps event organizers lower their costs while increasing attendance, revenue and retention.
Events are more fun with friends. RaceMenu makes events more friendly.
Check us out at racemenu.com, facebook.com/racemenu and twitter.com/racemenu
Position is PAID.
• Continuous development of RaceMenu's web apps.
• Develop UI with HTML5 and CSS.
• Proactively identifying and executing ways to continuously improve RaceMenu.
RequirementsRequired Skills and Abilities:
• Solid grasp of responsive design for desktop, mobile and touch UIs
• Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work independently
• Familiarity with some/all of our technology tools. If you have any suggestions on improving the app, we are all ears too.
Absolute must haves:
• Ruby on Rails
• HTML5, CSS3
• RESTful APIs
• Rails Admin
• Devise 2.0