Data Entry ClerkReliance capital Limited
The Knight Market LLC.TheKnightmarket
data entryArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Software Testing Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
PHP Developer Internshipinstitute of digital marketing
Software Engineering InternHaiku Deck, Inc.
Love (Yes You!)-Social Media & Wordpress?-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Our Online Co.Brown Marketing Consulting & PR
Manufacturing Software Development InternshipProto Labs, Inc.
Web Development Internship – search engine (unpaid)Bookmark This
Posted: July 20 2016
Company Location: Belmont, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are building a search engine for all things local, allowing users to find anything that is local – such as music concerts, plays and performances, restaurants, bars, and other venues, local deals, service providers, courses, community activities, events, yard sales, or anything else. If it can be displayed on a map, our engine can help you find it.
Responsibilities• Research, prototype, and propose solutions to technical problems
• Work with marketing and UX counterparts to design features and UI flows
• Implement features and components for the back-end (.Net, C#, Azure)
• Write unit tests and component tests, and manually test features as needed to ensure high quality
• Investigate customer issues, fix bugs, and update the production system with improvements
• Be able to devote 15 hours per week
• Can learn quickly through independent research and in-person coaching
• Can accept feedback and effectively make necessary adjustments
• Have a strong drive for results and completing your work on time and with high quality
• Communicate well in English – both in writing and verbally
• Bring positive energy and works well with others
• Have strong work ethics
• Able to work independently remotely (we work remotely and communicate daily over email/Skype/phone, with in-person meetings as needed)
• Have fundamental coding and design skills (equivalent to 2nd or 3rd year CS)
• Python experience, and especially website scraping experience, would be a huge bonus