OOP PHP-stack Engineering InternshipRiteTag
Software Engineer InternConning & Company
Data Entry/Software developerWhirlpool Corporation
E- commerce Web Developer- WordpressTanthony Raeshawn Enterprises, LLC
Wordpress Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer Intern (Internship for U.S. Based Students)757 Media
Tech / Software Development Intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Sales Development RepFrontSpin
Web EngineerBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Company Location: Muncie, IN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe live in a world where drones are becoming a staple for the successes of many businesses. We are Droning About. At Droning About we connect licensed drone pilots to businesses that need arial footage. We have been called "the Uber of Drones." We are in need of a Web Engineer, basically an intern who would help build our database of FAA 333 exempted drone pilots. Its not too difficult but incredibly important to the company.
ResponsibilitiesThe FAA 333 Exemption is based off state. We have a complete list of all the pilots in every state with the exemption. We would give a list of drone pilots that need to be added to the database that day by this process:
1. We would send you a list of pilots that we nee din the database
2. You would go to the FAA 333 exempted website and look up each pilot
3. In our database you need to add: The date of their exemption. Company name. Phone Number. Address. Website. Email. etc.
4. You would find the address, date of exemption, and company name on the FAA 333 form.
5. All the other information would be found by a simple google search.
RequirementsIt isn't an incredibly hard job, but requires work. If you're up for building your resume and working on a start up. Apply
Anyone that is organized, works hard, and can follow instructions! Must have a inner passion and drive to work with start up businesses.