2015 Rochester RazorSharks Season Statistics InternshipBookmark This
39 State Street Suite 100
DescriptionThe Rochester RazorSharks are looking to add a talented new member to the team. This person will work intimately with the coaching staff and front office. Duties may be wide-ranging but will likely be focused on managing video that supports our players and coaches.
Experience in coaching, scouting, and/or video is preferred. Experience working with collegiate or High School players on the floor is an advantage as is experience with basketball analytics.
In addition, the RazorSharks are currently interested in candidates for a variety of positions including those interested in and/or experienced with player development, video, and statistics. Both full-time and part-time intern positions are available.
Responsibilities• Record, decipher, and log the box score of RazorSharks games
• Record, update individual/team statistics
• Analyze game film for scouting, recruiting and game performance.
Requirements• Open to COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY; Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students
• Must be seeking an internship for class credit as a prescribed part of curriculum (Students will be required to submit documentation from their school)
• Game nights and/or weekends will be required depending on the position; flexibility to participate a plus
• Must demonstrate professionalism, a customer-first attitude, enthusiasm, and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a strong understanding of the game of basketball