Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Team Assault Basketball
Data Entry Internship for Sport Media StartupBallstar
Marketing & Events InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
Sports Management InternPlayers Sport & Social Group
Indianapolis Bandits Professional Women's Basketball TeamIndianapolis Bandits
Social Media & Community Management InternZink Tennis
Design InternBookmark This
Atlanta Silverbacks FC
Posted: July 27 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTitle: 2015 Design Intern
Reports To: Director of Communications
Position Purpose: The Design Intern will assist in creating visual assets for marketing and social media initiatives under the direction of the Director of Communications. The Design Intern will help formulate the overall visual identity of the club and help produce assets that will be used by every department of the team.
· Assist in creating graphic designs and format layouts for all marketing, brand presentations and new media projects assigned, inclusive of templates when applicable.
· Assist in maintaining standardized and organized library of graphics.
· Maintain an understanding of current design trends to ensure a fresh, relevant approach to all creative assignments.
· Perform proof copy edit and review of graphic documents prior to production to ensure content accuracy and adherence to standards and copyright laws.
· Coordinate proposal proofing and print production processes.
· Assist in production of related visual content for social media and website.
· Photograph home matches
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability: The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential function of the job.
· Currently enrolled pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience. Must be for college credit.
· Must be willing to work on weekends and holidays on an as-needed basis for match days and breaking team-related news.
· Must have a working knowledge of soccer. Expertise in U.S. Soccer would be advantageous.
· Familiarity and experience with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
· The ability to speak Spanish would be a plus.
Please email cover letter and resume to: Adam.Geigerman@AtlantaSilverbacks.com