Marketing, Sales, & ManagementCollege Works
Sports Interns WantedEuro School of Tennis
Fitness and Recreation Center Internship Summer 2017Chestnut Hill College
PAID Advertising InternshipSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Sports Marketing Account ExecutiveHC inc
Sports Management Intern (Unpaid)The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Baseball Intern: AnnouncingSan Diego Coastal Collegiate League
Design InternBookmark This
Atlanta Silverbacks FC
Posted: July 27 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTitle: 2015 Design Intern
Reports To: Director of Communications
Position Purpose: The Design Intern will assist in creating visual assets for marketing and social media initiatives under the direction of the Director of Communications. The Design Intern will help formulate the overall visual identity of the club and help produce assets that will be used by every department of the team.
· Assist in creating graphic designs and format layouts for all marketing, brand presentations and new media projects assigned, inclusive of templates when applicable.
· Assist in maintaining standardized and organized library of graphics.
· Maintain an understanding of current design trends to ensure a fresh, relevant approach to all creative assignments.
· Perform proof copy edit and review of graphic documents prior to production to ensure content accuracy and adherence to standards and copyright laws.
· Coordinate proposal proofing and print production processes.
· Assist in production of related visual content for social media and website.
· Photograph home matches
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability: The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential function of the job.
· Currently enrolled pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience. Must be for college credit.
· Must be willing to work on weekends and holidays on an as-needed basis for match days and breaking team-related news.
· Must have a working knowledge of soccer. Expertise in U.S. Soccer would be advantageous.
· Familiarity and experience with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
· The ability to speak Spanish would be a plus.
Please email cover letter and resume to: Adam.Geigerman@AtlantaSilverbacks.com