Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sports Performance/ Physical Training InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Cardinals fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Braves fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Indians fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Tigers fans)SPORTalk
Sports Content Promoter / Intern (Seeking Phillies fans)SPORTalk
Photography InternBookmark This
Atlanta Silverbacks FC
3200 Atlanta Silverbacks Way
Posted: July 27 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReports To: Director of Communications
Position Purpose: The Photography Intern will assist in creating visual assets for marketing and social media initiatives under the direction of the Director of Communications. The Photography Intern will help strategize all training/in-game/special event photography opportunities and help produce assets that will be used by every department of the team.
· Coordinate all photography opportunities for the Club - including game day/fan exeperience/pre- and postgame events/all special events.
· Assist in maintaining standardized and organized library of photos.
· Maintain an understanding of current trends to ensure a fresh, relevant approach to all assignments.
· Upload and correspond with NASL offices and NASL teams for needs and usages for all photos.
· Coordinate proposal proofing and print production processes.
· Assist in production of related visual content for social media and website.
· Photograph home matches
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability: The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential function of the job.
· Currently enrolled pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree. Must be for college credit.
· Must be willing to work on weekends and holidays on an as-needed basis for match days and breaking team-related news.
· Must have a working knowledge of soccer. Expertise in U.S. Soccer would be advantageous.
· Familiarity and experience with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
· The ability to speak Spanish would be a plus.
Please email cover letter and resume to: Adam.Geigerman@AtlantaSilverbacks.com