Box Office InternBookmark This
MLS Philadelphia Union
2501 Seaport Drive Suite 500
DescriptionInterns will be responsible for assisting the box office in day-to-day operations as well as front office operations and games and events support. Internships with the Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences. Box office experience is a plus but is not required for this position. Interns will be trained on the Paciolan ticketing system and be exposed to various forms of fan services.
Interns will be asked to work some nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sell tickets to walk-up customers at the PPL Park Box Office
• Fulfill all internal and external ticket orders
• Learn the Paciolan ticketing system
• Prepare the box office for game day and event on-sales
• Supervise game day sellers
• Set up and breakdown will call
• Provide a high level of customer service at Union home games and other PPL Park events
• Duties and events to be assigned with other departments as needed
• Other box office responsibilities as assigned
RequirementsMUST BE ENROLLED IN SCHOOL
Please fill out the following questions and email Leah Moore with your cover letter, resume and area of interest:
Will you be enrolled in school during the time of this internship? What year are you?
Do you have local housing?
Do you have reliable transportation? Car or public?
Are you aware of the location of the stadium and front office?
What is your specific availability for this internship, including weekends?
Are you aware that this is an un-paid internship?
When could you start?
What is your end date?
Please list your top three areas of interest, the descriptions are attached.
** Online video training and certification program preferred:
Completion of Stand Out And Get Connected: How To Land A Coveted Internship In Sports
See Internships.com/Sports for more information.