Sourcing & Administrative ServicesCleveland Cavaliers
Performance Specialist/Strength and Conditioning InternEXOS (formerly Athletes' Performance)
Spring 2015 Student Associate ProgramThe Madison Square Garden Company
Intern - Ticket SalesMilwaukee Brewers
2015 LFL Football Athletic Trainer Internship-Atlanta Steam (Legends Football League)Atlanta Steam
Executive Office InternshipBookmark This
International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
194 Bellevue Avenue
DescriptionAn Executive Office intern is sought to aid the Chief Executive Officer in day to day operations of the International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum.
Interested applicants should contact the Supervisor.
Mark L. Stenning, CEO
International Tennis Hall of Fame
194 Bellevue Avenue
Newport, RI 02840
Website: www.tennisfame.com, www.HallofFameTennisChampionships.com
• Tracking ATP World Tour player rankings
• Securing promotional signage for our Men’s Professional Tennis Tournament
o Confirm renewing participants
o Develop and follow new leads
• Board of Directors and Executive Committee meeting assistance
• Assist in hospitality for frequent VIP guests and visitors
• Co-management of Chairman’s Box during Newport Tennis Week
• Assist staff with special event preparation / breakdown
• Aid in mail merges and mass mailings
• Proofreading and editing
• Other special tasks as assigned by the CEO
Winter and early Spring interns are required to work at least two shifts per week, four hours apiece. Shifts can be scheduled dependent on class schedule. Late Spring and Summer interns should expect to work full (eight hour) days at least four days a week. Overtime is occasionally expected during tournament week, but the expected schedule will be reviewed well in advance.
All applicants must come from accredited schools, be applying for a school-approved internship and receiving credit. Students receiving academic credit receive a $20 per day stipend to cover transportation and meal costs.