Fan Services & Ticket Sales InternBookmark This
MLS Philadelphia Union
2501 Seaport Drive Suite 500
DescriptionInterns will be responsible for assisting the ticket sales and fan services staff front office in day-to-day operations. Interns will be exposed to front office operations and general marketing operations as well. Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office.
Interns will be asked to work some nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct Market Research to develop sales leads for the department
• Assist in Pre-Season preparations in Sales Department and Box Office
• Assist in Gameday preparation and execution
• Aid in execution of local Youth Soccer Partnerships
• Aid in execution of local Pub Partnerships
• Work with the Supporters Club in Gameday preparation and operations
• Provide friendly customer service at Union home games and other Union events
• Other responsibilities as assigned
RequirementsMUST BE ENROLLED IN SCHOOL
Please fill out the following questions and email Leah Moore with your cover letter, resume and area of interest:
Will you be enrolled in school during the time of this internship? What year are you?
Do you have local housing?
Do you have reliable transportation? Car or public?
Are you aware of the location of the stadium and front office?
What is your specific availability for this internship, including weekends?
Are you aware that this is an un-paid internship?
When could you start?
What is your end date?
Please list your top three areas of interest, the descriptions are attached.
** Online video training and certification program preferred:
Completion of Stand Out And Get Connected: How To Land A Coveted Internship In Sports
See Internships.com/Sports for more information.