Sports / Sports Marketing Graphic DesignBartoo Associates, LLC - DBA The College Football Matrix
Corporate Sales & Marketing InternshipJackson Generals Baseball Club
Sports Management InternshipLoneStar Sports and Social Club
Sports Administration & Event Management for NSC and MASCNational Sports Center
NASCAR Diversity Internship programNASCAR
Food Services InternBookmark This
700 South Washington Ave.
DescriptionWill be the co-manager of the concession stand and grill.
Will create a menu for the upcoming season and work closely with Concession Manager to order food.
Responsible to update your inventory daily.
Will handle food preparations for each game.
Requirements• Candidates must be enrolled as a full time student at a college or university.
• Candidates must be receiving credits from the college or university while conducting the internship.
• Candidates interested in the internship opportunities must be available for 25-40+ hours per week and will be required to work days, nights and weekends. Furthermore, candidates must demonstrate the ability to make the internship their top priority for the summer months.
• Candidates are required to have their own means of transportation to and from the stadium.
• Candidates are required have their own housing in the area.
• The position begins no later than June 11th and lasts until the end of the season or until the individual candidate needs to return to school.
• Application Deadline: NO LATER THAN Friday, March 31, 2014