Grassroots Marketing InternBookmark This
MLS Philadelphia Union
2501 Seaport Drive Suite 500
DescriptionThe Grassroots Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the marketing and operations departments as well as the front office in day-to-day operations. Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office.
Interns will be asked to work nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate all aspects of the Union’s Mobile Marketing Tour with internal and external contacts
• Communicate all scheduled Mobile Marketing Tour appearance with the marketing operations coordinator
• Organize and manage all facets of Union grassroots initiatives
• Internal communication regarding Mobile Marketing Tours
• Mobile Marketing Tour on site activation
• Compose and distribute pre-event appearance sheets to all working staff
• Assist with additional promotional events as needed
• Work all Philadelphia Union home games
RequirementsMUST BE ENROLLED IN SCHOOL
Please fill out the following questions and email Leah Moore with your cover letter, resume and area of interest:
Will you be enrolled in school during the time of this internship? What year are you?
Do you have local housing?
Do you have reliable transportation? Car or public?
Are you aware of the location of the stadium and front office?
What is your specific availability for this internship, including weekends?
Are you aware that this is an un-paid internship?
When could you start?
What is your end date?
Please list your top three areas of interest, the descriptions are attached.
** Online video training and certification program preferred:
Completion of Stand Out And Get Connected: How To Land A Coveted Internship In Sports
See Internships.com/Sports for more information.